A Great Tool
- for Ski Shops & Lodges
- wax service benches
- sharpen plexi scrapers as a hospitality service for your patrons. Charge them a small fee. They save a little money and get a brand new scraper.
- for Ski Teams and Clubs
- it will reduce the wax time for the 30 ski pre-race wax fest
- Great club benefit to save your members some cash on new scrapers. Save the money for a tune or faster wax!
- Generate a little revenue by hosting your own scraper fest at a local race. We charge $1.00 per scraper and have paid for a machine in a single day!
- for professionals and demanding personal users like Edgewise Elite Ski Service in Stowe, Vt and The Startingate in Stratton, Vt.
- they use a better than new plexi scraper for every waxing job
- they can use and easily resharpen the thickest plexiglass scraper on the market, our own Mongo 9mm
- stop by their shops and check out the tool...you may want one yourself!
A Sharp & Flat Plexiglass Scraper......
- will contribute to a better wax job.
- is better for your ski base.
- "Tools such as plastic scrapers, groove scrapers, metal scrapers, and structurites must be
kept clean and sharp. Scraping with a dull scraper is not only less
effective but leads to a poor base finish. A sharp scraper doesn't need
as much pressure put on it and will also continue to remove unwanted
base hairs" ..Toko Tech Manual Nordic 2008/2009
those inexpensive acrylic or polycarbonate rectangular pieces of
plastic, are often overlooked in the importance of proper......(read more at Blake's blog)